Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I am passionate about...

Pastor has been preaching on what we are passionate about so I decided to make a list...
  • I am passionate about my relationship with the Lord. When I think about all that God has blessed me with and who He is to me... it makes me smile.
  • I am passionate about my family. I love being a mom especially. Yes, the teen years are harder than the toddler years, but I still adore my babies and can't wait to see what God has in store for them.
  • I am passionate about Women's Ministries. I love the planning and the joy I see when the ladies enjoy something. It is a topic I do not get tired of talking about.
  • I am passionate about my friends. I think I have the best friends ever! I have LOTS of friends... each one special and unique in their own way. I am blessed!!
  • I am passionate about my church. Celebration Church is awesome! We have a vision for our community and I can't wait to see how things unfold in our future. We also have the best pastor's ever.
  • I am passionate about food... clean eating has changed my life and I love telling others about it...when they want to hear it. =) I've lost 40 pounds as of today!
  • I am passionate about my quiet time... I try to guard that time, so that I can spend the first part of my day with the Lord. It is so important to me.

So... what are you passionate about? Share your comments with me! Have a great weekend!

No comments: