Friday, April 17, 2009

Change...


Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not unto you own understanding... This verse is something I am keeping in my heart today. There are a lot of changes going on and I feel like I am at the top of the rollercoaster, getting ready to plunge down the big drop. It is scary and exciting all at the same time. Life seems to throw things at us all at the same time! Why is that?
Pastor told a story Wednesday night about Mary and Joseph losing Jesus when he was 12... How do you lose Jesus? Well, they left him at the temple (at church)... when they went back to get him, they questioned where he was. He told them he was where he was suppose to be doing what he was suppose to be doing. Do we leave Jesus at church? Is he with us on Monday at work or on Saturday at the ball field? It made me think... Good job Pastor! =)
Tomorrow night is softball! Yea! I am really enjoying playing again. I've walked on my treadmill 4 times this week, to help get myself in better shape for running bases. It feels good to be active. I've also lost 3 pounds this week just by eating clean and watching my portions. I am not really trying to lose any more weight... I just want to tone up and look like Tosca Reno! Have a blessed day all!!

No comments: