Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Songs seem to say it all...

I feel like I'm a million miles away

From my self more and more these days

I've been down so many open roads

But they never lead me home

And now I just don't know


Who I really am,

How it's gonna be,

Is there something that I can't see?

I wanna understand


Maybe I will never be who I was before

Maybe I don't even know her anymore

Maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesterday

Can I find a way to be

Every part of me


So I'll try

Try to sort things out

And find myself

Get my feet back on the ground

It'll take time, but i know I'll be alright

'Cause nothing much has changed on the inside


It's hard to figure out

How it's gonna be

'Cause I don't really know now

I wanna understand


Maybe I will never be who I was before

Maybe I don't even know her anymore

Maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesterday

Can I find a way to be every part of me


I don't wanna wait too long

To find out where I'm meant to belong

I've always wanted to be where i am today

But I never thought I'd feel this way


Maybe I will never be who I was before

Maybe I don't even know her anymore

Maybe who I am today ain't so far from yesterday

Can I find a way to be every part of me


Every part of me

No comments: