Sunday, December 20, 2009

Soooo ready for a New Year!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for 2010 to arrive. I am expecting great things to happen. I am opening a new business officially on January 1st!! My office is amazing and things are falling into place in perfect timing. Here is a picture of my new sign... more pics of the office later.


My website is www.PensingerProperties.com... Let me know what you think! I am still trying to make it better, but it is a lot of work! I have had to teach myself how to do so many new things. Building a website is one of them. =)
I can't believe Christmas is in less than a week. I am not ready!! Tuesday is going to be turbo shopping day! I have had a very hard time getting in to the holiday mood this year. I miss my dad. I haven't even pulled out one Christmas decoration yet. Thank goodness for Nana Emma... the boys adore her and she has decorated our house with the things that she and my dad used. I will get with it... soon. Have a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Thankfulheart said...

Good job Gayle! Already been to the web site (I googled you! :) Best of EVERYTHING for 2010!

JourneyMom said...

Wow how life changes. Best wishes to you. I may just have to drop by your office on my way to WinCo one of these days.