Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happiness

I haven't written on this Blog in a very long time... I've been so distracted with life.  But lately I have been thinking about what makes me happy and writing is something I love to do... so, here I am again.  Lets see how this goes.  I am reading a book called The Happiness Project.  It has made me sit back and think about my life and what I really want/need on a daily basis to be "happy".  Here is a list of a few things that come to mind right away:

Date nights with my boys
Shopping with my friend
Snuggling with my love
Reading a good book
Hitting a golf ball straight
Drinking a cup of coffee
Cooking a good meal

I do not appreciate these things and others as much as I want to.  I want to live each day, each day.  I have been feeling like I'm going to be happy if... or when... and that may never come!  I have right now, so my goal this week is to live and enjoy "now".

No comments: